Sometimes a good idea is worth more than a recipe… You have plenty of ingredients on hand, but you look in the fridge and it seems empty… It becomes even more challenging when you decide to go on a diet! The question is, “What can I eat now?”
Here’s a great breadless sandwich idea for you!
- Mix the cheese with a pinch of nutmeg and a small amount of lemon zest.
- Finely chop the cucumber, leaving the skin on.
- Crush the tuna and roughly chop the olives.
- You can add a bit of pepper to the tuna.
- Layer the ingredients on a lettuce leaf and wrap it up.
- Your sandwich is ready!